23330: Sheetz: newer place to stay in Pap (fwd)

From: katherine sheetz <kathysheetz@hotmail.com>

For all those on the way to do relief work or other reasons, I do want to point
out a lovely new guest house. Sparkling new and clean with wonderful wonderful
hosts. They are set up for groups--but of course anyone can stay there. Another
big plus is their satellite internet service.  I had my lap top and could sit
on my bed an answer emails in the evening....

The atmosphere is friendy helpful and homey and the nights are peaceful as it
is on a side street near Grace Children's Hospital --off Delmas 33 I believe.

The hosts are Gertrude, Sandra, Rick and they provide airport pickup upon
request. I believe the rate is 25/night.

I am sorry I only have their email--have been scrounging around but cannot find
their tele number.  providence@haitianmail.com  They are very efficient and
will get right back to you so it should not be a problem.

Kathy