23371: Vedrine: Haitian Bibliography & + (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

Haitian Bibliography & +

by E.W.Vedrine

AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON HAITIAN CREOLE: a review
of publications from colonial times to 2000
http://www.palli.ch/%7Ekapeskreyol/bibliographie/haiti.html
published in 2003. Largest bibliography research ever published on Haitian
Creole.

A BIBLIOGRAPHY OF THESES & DISSERTATIONS RELATED TO
HAITI
http://www.palli.ch/%7Ekapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine/bibliography.html
The first on-line bibliography research on Haiti, covering Theses &
Dissertations up to the year 2000. Theses & Dissertations titles beyond the
year 2000 will appear in Haiti’s Super Web Directory once forwarded to the
KAPES KREYOL web master (francesca@palli.ch) or to VEDRINE
CREOLE POJECT (evedrine@hotmail.com, e_vedrine@yahoo.com). We invites
authors to send us
their abstracts /summaries to be added to our web site.

HAITIAN BIBLIOGRAPHY AND BIOGRAPHICAL NOTES
http://www.palli.ch/%7Ekapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine/bibliographie.html
The purpose of this on-line library project is to document published books
that are related to Haiti. We invite authors to send us summaries of their
books with an scanning picture of the book cover.

HAITI'S SUPER WEB DIRECTORY
http://www.palli.ch/%7Ekapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine/web.html
What is this directory about? The answer is: information about Haiti & her
Diaspora. Sometimes some people wander how they can help Haiti. I came
across many young Haitian Americans and friends of Haiti who ask that
question. As a researcher (doing research mostly related to HAITI), I
realize that it is important to have an ON-LINE DIRECTORY that would include
everything related to Haiti. There are also people who are researching on
Haiti and who are constantly asking for information because they did not
have access to a directory that would include everything from “A” to “Z”. I
took note of that and try to use the access of the internet in order to ease
research on Haiti in the 21st Century. So, I invite anyone interested in
Haiti to visit this directory to see what's there and to send us what they
have available to enrich it. We post the documents free of charge and we try
to update the directory quite often since people are constantly sending us
new information. I would like to credit Marilyn Mason for some prior works
done in relation to this web research. -- Themes and electronic texts are
mostly in English, French, Haitian Creole / Kreyòl; few are in Spanish. They
cover areas such as: Art; Art & Literature; Associations & organizations;
Bibliographies; Business; Civic duties; Conferences; Consumer rights;
Culture; Development; Diaspora; Directories; Dissertations; Documents
related to the Dominican Republic and Haiti; Editors (different areas);
Embassy & Consular; Employment; Environment and Weather; Essays; Forums;
Genealogy; General research; Government; Haitian Creole; Haitian media (in
Haiti & the Diaspora); Health; History; Human rights; Human services;
Individual CV's; Institutes; Institutions; Language (and resources);
Websites; Legal issues; Literacy (in Kreyòl); Literature (French, Creole);
News; Orthography (Haitian Creole); Politics; Publications; Publishers;
Religion; Science & Technology; Translators (English, French, Haitian
Creole).

THE COMPLETE WORKS OF E.W.VEDRINE ON HAITIAN CREOLE
http://www.palli.ch/%7Ekapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html
12 years of research and publications on Haitian Creole