23378: Poppen: accommodation in Port au Prince

From: Jens Poppen <jens_poppen@yahoo.com>

I am a freelance reporter from the UK and am looking for affordable
accommodation in Haiti. I'd be happy with a room share or any other modest
way
of staying in the country for a couple of weeks. I will not be based in
Haiti
permanently as I'll do reporting from other parts of the Caribbean as well
but
am planning to cover future political developments in Port au Prince on a
more
regular basis.

Any suggestions, offer or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Many
thanks.

Jens U. Poppen

001 868 733 8313 (Trinidad)