23380: Young: posting request for website (fwd)

From: Jennifer L Young <jlyoung@Princeton.EDU>

 Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for reading materials on
 Haiti and contacts in Port-au-Prince.  Unfortunately, our trip has been
 cancelled, and we are now scrambling to find people to talk to in Miami,
 Washington DC and New York.  If anyone has suggestions for who we can
 talk to about Haiti in any of these three cities, please email me at
 jlyoung@princeton.edu.  We are particularly looking for contacts in the
 Haitian community in Miami.  Thanks in advance for any help you can
 provide!

Jennifer

Jennifer L. Young
Candidate, Master in Public Affairs
Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
Princeton University