23408: Santana: Two recordings (fwd)

[From Bob Corbett:  Folks, please reply directly to Federico at the
address below.  Thanks,  Bob]

From: Federico Santana <nastyguylatino@yahoo.com>

   Greetings!
 I would like for you to help me find two recordings.  I have been searching for those recordings for quite some time.  They are the following:
1.Habitude Ce Vice- Coupe Cloue
2.Racine Kanga de Wawa vol.5- Wawa
 Should you get any information on those two recordings, please email me as soon as possible.
 Thank you for your attention in this matter.
 Peace!  Take care and be well.

                                                                                                   Federico E.Santana