23409: Labrom: Voluntary repatriation (fwd)

From: jacqui Labrom <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>

9.30 am Weds. I've just heard thru World Vision that the US Embassy are
offering their staff Voluntary Repatriation!! Which means in their
opinion things have got worse or are going to get worse. My chauffeur
said that he doesn't see it quite so bad this morning - the kids have
gone to school etc. But who knows!!!

Who would have believed all this for the Bicentennial year!!!!

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com
NB new website address: voyage without S!

Look at our website: www.voyagelumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Viajes para el turista iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753