23426: Lemieux: Looking for nursing work in Haiti

From: Sarah Lemieux <sarah_lemieux@yahoo.com>

My name is Sarah Lemieux and I am a nursing student graduating with a BSN
in
December 2004.  I spent a year volunteering in Haiti from September to
August 2001-2002 and am functional in Kreyol both spoken and written.  I
am interested in returning to Haiti following graduation and working in
the nursing field.  I have been looking for organizations but am having a
difficult time finding those working in Haiti especially those in the
north.  If anyone has information regarding healthcare organizations in
Haiti, please forward me  that information. I can be reached at
sarah_lemieux@yahoo.com