23443: Jepiem: Re: 23434: Haiti Info: Please state who you are

From: Jepiem@aol.com

Wow!  This post in itself seems rather provocative and inflammatory to me.
Talking about fighting fire with fire. I think it would be helpful to the
readers if the poster would remind us exactly who or what is Haiti info
and
since it appears to be a group, who or what supports it or at least refer
us to
some website where that information can be gathered. It's too easy to hide
behind group sounding names to attack. No concealed weapons please
Math Jay.