23512: Holmstead: Re: 23507: Marina: Re: 23478: Esser: Haitis US-installed government cracks down on opponents (fwd)

From: John Holmstead <cyberkismet5@yahoo.com>

no....but I am sure some will call the next time the
"US Re-Installation of the Aristide Government".  I
believe the differece is that Clinton and the 20,000
were returning the unconrestable elected president to
Haiti. Perhaps why folks are referring to the current
government as U.S.-installed is that it is unelected
and not tested at the polls. Or are are we supposed to
conveniently forget that?