23539: Labrom: Re 23536 govt. charging for things helping the people! (fwd)

From: jacqui Labrom <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>

Well it’s a bit like a certain top hotel (which I won't name) charging
higher prices for some people coming in from the CARE org. to help out
in Gonaives!!!

Doesn't anyone think of helping out for the sheer 'feel good' factor.
It’s the same as when every 'blan' gives money to ANYONE who gives him a
little help - no wonder everyone demands to be paid for even the tiniest
job.  I'm not talking about not paying for work, I'm talking about when
someone offers to help you and then demands payment. We (the 'blans')
have spoiled their ability to do something out of the goodness of their
hearts.

Jacqui

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com
NB new website address: voyage without S!

Look at our website: www.voyagelumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Viajes para el turista iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753