23561: Kathleen: Re: 23547: Wilson: Rule of Law is the Beginning of the Answer for Haiti (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Well said, and true.

But, how to bring this about?

Except for the people who would profit from carrying out his orders, how do
the people on this list who support the return of Aristide handle all the
unbiased witnesses (and victims) of his assassination orders?  What does it
matter what good he did (if he did) when he regularly ordered people killed
all over Haiti?  I not only knew some of the targets, I knew a young man who
turned down the job.  This happened not only in Port-au-Prince, but out of
the Lavalas offices all over the country.