23572: lyall: advertizements again (fwd)

From: J.David Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

I wrote about interesting new advertizements the other day. One I
forgot at the time, more interesting than new cigarettes, is for
recycling of plastic bottles.

Someone is taking in plastic bottles and sending them to the USA for
recycling. Didn't get the name of the business at the time. I think
that they might be selling new bottles for some quantity of old
bottles.

On recycled plastic: there are recycled 'kivet' sold on the streets
sometimes. They are made in the Dominican Republic. Called 'kivet
dominicain' of course. Thick and black, they seem much more durable
than the 'virgin vinyl' ones most people use. I've only seen them a
few times, always on the wrong side of the street. So, I don't have
one. Or two. My kousin in St Marc wants to go to wanaminth to buy a
shipment of kivet dominican to sell.

That would be a good business here. Lots of plastic bottles to
recycle. Or burn in the yard, which is what usually happens.
--
J. David Lyall
http://www.lyalls.net/