23602: Du Tuyau: J'accuse (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

It may sound far-fetched, in la-la land, but I have some weird thoughts. What's new, then? Anyway, I looked at things, read the stuff and that is what I believe is happening.

After Titid was sent away, he moved little time later to Jamaica for some weeks. Tow things happened at that time that have catch my attention little bit.

One thing: many former opposition to Aristide suggested that Haiti need out of CARICOM. They were also very, very vocal against the position of CARICOM. What's CARICOM? Barbados, Jamaica, Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada, countries like that with strong Africa influence.

Second thing: Chile, it was said in the media-press, was considering exile for Aristide in Chile. I heard no opposition member make fuss about that in virtiolic language. They just say, no good for us or Haiti. Titid too close. Okay. Fair is fair, but Latortue went through back channels quietly with some other foreign gouvernement. So suggestion for Titid to move to Chile was dismissed quietly no noise, all happen in the backdoor of channels diplomatic. No problem with Chile.

But for all the problem Haiti is in or has every time, every time too Latortue and cohorts attacks M'Beki from Africa publicly. No going through backdoor diplomatic channels like with Chile. Just out in the open attacking M'Beki gouvernement. Why? Is it because Haiti former opposition to Aristide identifies more for example with Latin American club economic, SELA? Is it because former opposition and also Latortue believe that Haiti does no belong to anything that is to close to African culture, like CARICOM, like M'Beki?

Give and take, Haiti has probably more to gain by having better and good relation with South Africa for example, than with Chile. But unfortunate, those in power have it seems, some aversion instinctively with everything African. They may not realize it because it is much more like in their subconscience. But truth is truth, the attacks on M'Beki rather than going through diplomatic channels and discuss issues quietly with him have a lot more to do with cultural identity of those in power.

Call me crazy moun fou, for I am. But this truth is truth and is very true. Hard to admit, fut factually true and correct.

Du Tuyau, sadly observing our intellectual and spiritual minds