23605: LScottPht: Re: 23564: Morse: Haitian Calendar (fwd)

From: LScottPht@aol.com

Yes, Wyclef is supposed to be coming to town to perform; however, he is very
concerned about the safety of having a concert due to the current situation.
My friend is helping him set up the concert, but it may not take place. We have
told him how important it would be for him to perform. It would be nice if
people would respond via this forum and let him know what a good idea it would
be for the people of Haiti. If people do respond, I will make sure the messages
get to him. He is someone that many people in Haiti respect and could send a
good message to the people. I think the people need this, but that's just my
opinion.

<< 3)  5 Decembre. Haiti's Columbus Day. Controversial holiday (where have
all the Indians gone?) but rumor has it that Wyclef is coming to town.