23507: Nadar -- gallery event in Coral Gables, Fl.

From: Galeriedartnader@aol.com

GALERIE D'ART NADER / Haitian Heritage Museum
1911 Ponce de Leon Blvd,Coral Gables,FL  33134
When: Friday, November 5, 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Phone: 305-444-1740 (Gallery) 305-571-7156 (HHM)
[t.gif]
Once again it^^s Gallery Night at Coral Gables.

Come enjoy a Haitian Cultural soiree at Galerie d^^Art Nader to benefit
the
Haitian Heritage Museum.

Featured marvelous realism art works by Haitian-American artist Klodi
Lemoine ,
Hand-painted T-Shirts by Elizabeth Guerrin and book signing of "The Vodoo
Element " by novelist Alix Perrault.

A Wine and Cheese reception will be provided for your enjoyment.

A $75 donation to HHM will be greatly appreciated to continue the efforts
of
this wonderful project in the South Florida Haitian Community.

If you are unable to attend, your donation may be mailed to:
Haitian Heritage Museum
P.O Box 370809,
Miami, Fl 33137

We are looking forward to seeing you all. And once again thank you for
your
continuous support to the Haitian Heritage Museum.

^^Building Our Community One Block At a Time^^
www.haitianheritagemuseum.org

^^Where Haitian Art Is Simply Enchanting^^
www.galerienader.com