23616: LScottPHt: Re: 23578: radtimes: Haiti: Rebellion in Bel Air (fwd)

From: LScottPht@aol.com

Hi Bob-
Thanks for letting me know. I would like people on the list to know that I
witnessed the headless bodies of a number of people; so, for people who don't
believe that is happening, they can write to me and I will be more than happy to
send them these horrendous pictures. Also, the reason people are not seeing
the evidence of the bodies in the media is not because we don't have the
photos. It's because the photos are too graphic to print, so the editors are not
printing them in the US publications.

Leslie