23685: Morse (reply) Esser''s death squads (triangular power struggle) (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

 To solve Haiti's problems actually seems like an impossible task.
1) Why are police going around with masks on there faces?
2) Why do the police never confront the actual gangs and gang leaders. Why aren't the gangs getting arrested?
3) The former army has a history of corruption and murder. They don't instill confidence, can't rely on them.
4) Lavalas has a history of corruption and murder. We've all witnessed it. Can't rely on them.
Basically we have a triangular power struggle with three corrupt sides. So where do we go from here?
Do we pretend one of these sides is actually <good> and use them to eliminate the other two. Do we do like Esser and pretend that Lavalas is a noble cause? or a legal cause?
How can we hope to solve problems without facing the actual issues?

Richard Morse