23692: (reply) Kinan: Re: 23685: Morse (reply) Esser''s death squads (triangular power struggle) (fwd)

From: Zakai Kinan <titanyen2000@yahoo.com>

I have not read this list in a while.  I guess you are
done dancing.  You and a lot of people on this list
have failed to realize that Aristide's departure would
cause more troubles than it would solve under every
scenario.  My question would be the following:  why
would poor Haitians give up their lives for a
person/government that will never come back?

Sincerely,

Titan