23695: Corbett: Warning on fake messages

Folks,

Those sending out fake messages have gotten more sophisticated and not the
messages even say they are from me.

However:

IF YOU RECEIVE ANY MESSAGE AND IT HAS AN ATTACHMENT -- It is not from me.
I have never and will never send a message that has an attachment.

Secondly, you can watch the subject line.  All my posts come with a number
and you would have a good idea what numbers are current from reading other
messages.  And it should have the normal FORM of my subject line

number -- type post -- name of poster etc.

Bob