23700: (seeking book) Beaty: Pressoir's book on Protestantism

From: James M. Beaty <james_m_beaty@charter.net>

Dear Colleague,

I am searching for the following book: Catts Pressoir, Le Protestantisme
Hatien, Vol 2. I have vol. 1. If a copy is not available, I would like to
have
a photocopy, if possible. I lived in Haiti, 1946-47; 1952-59, and am
writing on
the early history of the Church of God in Haiti (glise de Dieu, rue du
centre). I am looking for more information on the introduction of
Pentecostalism into Haiti in the twenties and thirties.

I would appreciate any information.

Sincerely yours,

James M. Beaty, Ph.D., Vandervilt, 1963