23731: (discuss) Labrom: Haitian murals

From: jacqui Labrom <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>

The murals in Haiti are wonderful It's amazing that a Haitian artist
will paint on a wall just for the sheer joy of creating something.  I
love the murals on the walls in Jacmel - on the road that leads down to
the Jacmelienne - where they have 'Aie Aie Amor' and Jacmel Cherie, but
some artist needs to touch them up as they are fading. Perhaps Patrick
Boucard can get one of his artists to repaint them - not change them, as
they are so beautiful, but put them back to their original beauty. I
always point them out to my tourists (when I have some!!)

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com
NB new website address: voyage without S!

Look at our website: www.voyagelumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Viajes para el turista iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753