23727: (dicuss) anonymous: Things worse than when Lavalas was in power

Although Lavalas is no longer in Power, Things have gotten worst than it
was
when they were.  Lavalas was overthrown because according to its
detractors, it
has committed all the wrongs known to men in Haiti.  Can you
anti-Democracy and
Pro latortue people out there honestly tell me that what we have in Haiti
right
now (execution style killings, emprisonments without cause, etc.)  is what
The
Lavalas Government was overthrown for?  Amazingly, it is those with a
little
bit of sense (unfortunately with no credibility and dignity) who are most
vocal
defenders of this criminal and illegal government in Haiti right now.
Please
do not repeat the usual unfounded accusations against Lavalas because I am
not
phased by them unless you can prove them.  And by proving, I don't mean
the
usual "so and so told me"  as is customary with most of you Haitians.
Proofs
like the killing of ten young men execution style under this regime.
Proofs
such as peaceful priests and elected officials imprisoned while known
criminals
are roaming the streets and being proclaimed "freedom fighters" by the
illegal
prime minister. Those in power thanks to the george bush administration
were
most critical of the Lavalas Regime but yet are doing the exact things
(sometimes worst) they were criticizing the Lavalas group of.  Some of you
are making excuses and are pretending not to be aware of the illegal
nature and
activities of this regime. What you are doing is undermining your own
credibility and dignity which I am sure right now you don't have much
left.