23805: (ask) Lyons: list of Lwa (Corbett replies below)

From: Kurk Lyons <lanlyons@comcast.net>

I am hopeful that someone on the list can direct me to a place where I can
find
a definitive list of the various lwa.  I am familiar with some of the more
prominent lwa (Freda, Danthor, Damballa) but the lesser knowns may help me
understand and appreciate some of the art I have acquired.

Thanks,

Kurk

Bob Corbett replies:

Kurk,

If you go to my web page on Haiti Voodoo, I have two lists, one a short
list of main lwa with more data on them, and a very long (but certainly
not "definitive" list) as well.

See:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/voodoo/voodoo.htm