23825: (list notice) Corbett -- list to shut down for a while

>From Bob Corbett

Folks,

Last night my brother, and very close friend, was serious injured in a
head on auto accident in Kerry, Ireland.  He is in the hospital in very
serious condition, his wife as well.

I am leaving tomorrow morning to fly to Shannon, Ireland and hurry down to
Trallee where they are in the hospital.  I have no idea when I will get
the list back up and running, but this is just a family emergency I have
to address.

Back as soon as I can be.  Please try to hold all mail until I'm back and
the list is up and running.

Thanks,

Bob Corbett