From Bob Corbett, brief update, list still down

Folks,

Just a very brief update.  I'm overjoyed to report my brother
is now off the critical list and will live.  I may be here a
very long time. He has 9 major surgeries to go through, but not
here in Tralee, Ireland where I am now, but in dublin.  Can't move
him to US.

We will go there next week, and I will stay with him.  List must remain
down for the unforseeable future.  I can't hold Haiti mail, so please
don't send any now.

I'll get the list up as soon as possible.  It's likely to be qu ite
a while.

Bob Corbett