23895: (announce) Esser: Fwd: new Haiti email list (fwd)

From: D. Esser (torx@joimail.com)

Announcement of a Haiti News List.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Greg Beckett
Date: Sun Dec 5, 2004
Subject: new Haiti email list

Hello all:

In the absence of Bob Corbett's mailing list these days, I am trying
to set up an alternative list. When the Corbett list comes back
on-line, this list could, potentially, be used just for the posting
of news articles on Haiti. That might help streamline the Corbett
list too.

If interested, please visit the sign-up website listed below. Please
note, though, that this list will not really be moderated (as the
Corbett list was -- though I will remove users if there are
complaints). It is also not possible to post anonymously to this
list, at least not yet.

To sign up, visit: