23907: Kent (reply) Lenoir: (discuss) John Engle's article

From: larry kent <larryknt@yahoo.com>

To Jean Lenoir,
                      Give the guys a break.  Their trying.  What are you
doing?  For many
year's I was on the the board of Eye Care Inc. US.  We raised money
through art
events to provide basic eye care due to malnutrition and disease.  Later
we
added a
vitamin A deficiency program for toddler's.
     American's are easy targets when something goes wrong. What is the
rest of
the
world doing for you?  Zero.  They don't give a damn.  Why doesn't the
Haitian
disapora
get more involved.  All I hear are complaints.  If you know how to do it
better
than by
all means do it!  Sending money isn't the answer.  Educate the masses.
Provide
guidance by demonstrating why this works better than before.  People need
purpose purpose
in life.  Give them goals and hope not more corruption.
     I don't want to argue.  We all have to work together.

                                      Larry Kent