23914: halmcmil: Seeking Huguette Theodore

From: halmcmil <halmcmil@pacbell.net>

     I am assisting the ladies of the class of 1954-1958 of the San
Francisco
College for Women, who are trying to locate their former classmates.  One
of
the missing is Haitian-born Huguette Theodore.

     The only information I have for her is:

1.  Her contact was Mr. Noroy Theodore, 208 Saint Gerard, Port-au-Prince.

2.  She taught English Literature at a small Catholic college in Illinois
in
the 1970s.

3.  She is referenced as being in Lake Grove NY, on Long Island in 1999.

Do you recognize the name?  Any idea how I can find her?

Peter McMillan
Daly City CA
650-377-1091