23921: (reply) (JUlie Hoover) (John Engle's study costs) (fwd)

From: "Hoover, Julie H." <Hoover@pbworld.com>

As a life-long consultant working for a global firm, admittedly in
somewhat different areas (mostly infrastructure development and
sustainability), I was astonished and highly impressed by the low cost,
highly cost-effective budget information Engle provided in Post 23911.
This effort was clearly largely a "labor of love".

Like several others on the list, I find it sad and highly offensive that
these wonderful people would be attacked, or even suspiciously queried
about their costs.  Even though we may have different perspectives, why
can't we be more civil to each other?  Presumably most of us are on this
list because we all long for a better Haiti.