23940: Lenoir: (Discuss) - I owe an apology to Engle

From: Jean Lenoir <tijeanlenoir@yahoo.com>

I am so, so sorry. I made a terrible mistake - typing too fast for my poor
skills.

The income items (salary, pension, insurance, etc.) approximate ONE third,
NOT
two thirds of his 04-05 budget, as my earlier post showed. My apologies to
you,
John, and to all members of the list.

We owe it to each other to be accurate in such things. It's one thing to
carelessly toss opinions around -quite another to claim to be stating a
fact
(with documentation) and be so disasterously and unfairly wrong. Given
that it
is a sensitive topic I should have been much, much more careful to
proof-read
before hitting the send budget. I'm sorry.

For those who are interested - and want to be sure they are getting it
right,
may I suggest visiting John's web site where you will find his budgets,
descriptions of his programs and a list of impressive testimonials. Go
to: touchstones.com

Jean