24016: Corbett (announce book) Rare fine of 1920 book on occupation

>From Bob Corbett

Folks, I recently got a book from a dealer in Wales and waited a long time
for its arrival since to save money I had it shipped by sea.  But, the
book arrived safely just before Christmas.  It is quite a treasure.

It is a huge volume of over 1000 pages, but more than 100 of them are on
the situation in Haiti.  It is the annual (1920) report of the Department
of Navy on its occupation in Haiti.  Incredible details and notes and
whatnot, a great treasure of information.

I'll have see if I can locate other such volumes of these reports during
the occupation years.  Gives me something fun to do in "play time" in this
early 2005.

Bob Corbett