24019: terrallcorp: (reply) Re: PLEASE POST ANONYMOUSLY: (discuss): Michael Kamber's NYTimes Haiti article (fwd)

From: terrallcorp <bterrall@igc.org>

Dear anonymous,

Maybe the fact that Jean-Juste oversees feeding of hundreds of kids and
adults in his parish has something to do with his popularity. Also that he
is still standing in solidarity with the hundreds of political prisoners put
in jail for the crime of supporting President Aristide. I personally saw
Father Jean-Juste walk through airport twice and his parish several times
and didn't see anything but overwhelming support for him. Doesn't seem so
complicated to me: he supports the poor majority. More than I can say for
all the stooges of Bush and Latortue posting anonymous smears.

Oh, and I'm not posting this anonymously.

Ben Terrall