24161: Joseph: Creole classes in DC? (fwd)

From: Dotie Joseph <dotiej@hotmail.com>

Greetings Folks,

This young man seems to be looking to learn some Kreyol. Does anyone know of any leads of where he could go, or whom
he could contact to learn the language? If so, please email him directly at: neil_roberts@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Dotie,
My name is Neil Roberts and...I am writing to find out if you know of either a location or and individual who teaches
Haitian Creole Classes in DC. My work is in Political Theory of which the Haitian Revolution is central. At this
stage, in addition to my French knowledge, learning Creole is a high priority for me.  If you have any suggestions,
I'd love to hear them.  Take care and I look forward to hearing from you.

With respect,

Neil

www.WhatWeWantMore.com
Dotie Joseph, Owner