24188: Koleva (reply) Re: 24165: Haitian Art Gallery ((reply): 24155 Lemieux) Alan Palmer:Agronomist DVD compatibility (fwd)

From: Gergana Koleva <gergana@journalist.com>

Unaware of the different DVD formats, I ordered "The Agronomist" DVD from Amazon.co.uk and discovered just last night that I can't view it in my DVD player. When I tried my laptop, it promised to convert my drive to Region 2 settings (Western Europe and Japan) irreversibly. So, unless Amazon.co.uk have a format suitable for local viewing, I woudln't recommend anyone purchasing it from them.

Gergana Koleva