24267: Love haiti ( reply) to RE: 24236: Deschamps (reply) RE: 24225: (fwd)

From: love haiti <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

 Dear Mr. Deschamps:

To begin with, I do not believe in conspiracies. Historically, on this is list, I have often criticized those who
believe in “vast right wing” conspiracies to take over Haiti and hold the “black” man down.

My question was not based on  imagination. I am certain others of have thought of the question, but never asked.
Since, the fall of Aristide, both Promo-Capital and RepresentAction have flooded the internet with various
announcements and miscellaneous information. I am comfortable in saying no other newly formed Haitian organizations
have sent out as many e-mails over the last 12 months. If I should be the only person that noticed they came with the
same contact info (phone number and address) than shame on the Haitian-American community, the Haitian community and
any other person who may have read the e-mails. It is strange. Period.

I accept your answer on the phone number and how difficult it is to phone lines in Haiti. I have witnessed this
personally. Nevertheless, to send information with the same contact phone number opens the door for questions and you
should have expected it. In addition, in your finely worded response (which I also found amusing) You never answered
if there was any relationship between PromoCapital and RepresentAction. A simple “yes” or “no” would suffice

PS…No hard feelings Mr. Deschamps, regardless of this post, I think the causes are noble and I truly enjoyed reading
your post. Haiti needs more innovative thinkers.

Like you, I sit in the moonlight and wonder about the mysteries of our land. One of the greatest mysteries is
how certain behavior/practices are accepted and normal in Haiti, yet is considered bizarre and strange in the rest of
the world. This must change.

Forever in love with Haiti