24349: Vedrine (reply) RE: 24332: Petersen: (pub) Project Teac/Konbit Pwof volunteers (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

My suggestion:

It would be quite a good idea to videotape these activities and make copies
of these videos available for Haitian teachers in the Diaspora who would
like to conduct seminars in Haiti in the near future. My specialty is in the
area of DEVELOPING TEACHING MATERIALS and my web site
(http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html) has been
dedicated to that --. All my materials on-line are free of charge to help
people in this particular area, schools in Hait, literacy programs. 100%
free (they can be downloaded and reprinted) and ready to be used.

best,
E.W.Vedrine