24389: Magalie: (ask) information

>From normima@earlham.edu

[From Corbett:  Please write magalie directly.  This person is not a
list member and wouldn't receive any notes sent to the list..  Thanks,
Bob]

Hi. My name is Magalie Normil and I am currently a sophmore at Earlham
College in Richmond, IN.  I am originally from Haiti but my family has
lived in the US for the past ten years. I planning to write for a grant at
school so I can travel to Haiti next summer to volunteer that promotes
peace and justice. I was wondering if anyone have information concerning
the HaitianStreetKids,Inc. This is the organization I would like to
volunteer with. I have been to the website and I have emailed and I have
not recieved conformation. I was wondering if anyone had a phone number.
Whatever help I can get will be appreciated.
merci.
magalie