24514: Kathleen: (reply) RE: 24495: Fuller: comments on Griffin report (fwd)

Thanks to Anne Fuller - is there any chance that Griffin will remedy the
gaps in identifying sources?  This is such a problem, and I am grateful to
AF for sifting out what tracks and what doesn't.  I really don't understand
the need to conceal and even deceive, among scholars with good credentials.
The truth will out, and "by their fruits ye shall know them." kb