24519: (my two cents) kathleen (reply)RE: 24450: Binard (reply) Re: 24448: Kondrat (reply) Re: 24447 andothers: Morse (reply) to Holmstead (fwd)

As someone who has lived in Haiti, but for a far shorter time than Richard
Morse, and who did not supply jobs, as he does, or maintain an icon, as he
does, but who dislikes, as he does, all the experts who do NOT live in
Haiti, who speak from someplace within themselves rather than to a reality,
I would like to second Marc Binard's post, and add that people who have not
had to live under the regime and misdeeds of the last elected president
should perhaps ask themselves how they are so sure of what they say, and
why they so vigorously champion someone whose deeds did not affect their
daily lives (or in my case my life's savings) as righteous and persecuted.
Whom are they talking about really?  And why not put themselves in reality
rather than ideology?  kathleen burke