24561: Chalo (news) Haitian Left & Fall of Aristide, Part 2

Komite Chalo <cjaklen@yahoo.com>

The Haitian Collective at WBAI invites you to listen
to Haiti: The Struggle Continues, its weekly program
on WBAI, 99.5 fm in New York City and streaming live
at www.wbai.org Saturdays, 3:00-4:00 pm ET

http://www.wbai.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=5281&Itemid=42

On Saturday, March 26, 2005, as part of our continuing
efforts to shed light on the second coup d'État
against President Aristide and its implications for
the popular movement in Haiti, we present part 2 of:

The Haitian Left and the fall of Aristide: The role of
the Haitian left in the country's recent political
developments. Why did certain sectors of that Left
align themselves with imperialism and their local
lackeys? Can what's left of the Haitian Left recover
from the current debacle and provide the necessary
leadership for a country under occupation?
We will also go behind the latest news to keep you
up-to-date as Haiti struggles against occupation.
Please tune in, and tell your friends to tune in to
Haiti: The Struggle Continues,
Saturdays, 3:00-4:00 pm
over WBAI, 99.5 fm in New York City
and streaming live at www.wbai.org