24617: Pierre-Jerome (reply) re: 24605: Stiddem re: 24572: Burke Now I believe Blan means foreignor

Lunine Pierre-Jerome <loune.pi@verizon.net>

VOA, AP and Delva's reports are all right.  I am from the Central Plateau
and there is indeed a village called Terre-Rouge in the Central Plateau.  It
is located between Mirebalais and Morne a Cabrit; to be more precise, it is
located right after Morne a Cabrit, not too far from Port-au-Prince. There
is a police station on the main street across the market place.  Everyone
from Central Plateau knows of this place which is usually a stop for all
traffics coming from and going to Port-au-Prince.   In the past, the Haitian
Army used to inspect (sometimes strip) all travelers to seize contraband
merchandises coming from Belladere which is situated at the borders of the
Dominican Republic.  The reader is probably referring to Terrier-Rouge which
is located between Trou-du-Nord and Fort-Liberte.

Lunine