24671: Docteed (comment) re: 24659: VISHNUSURF re: 24656: jolierosey re: 24633: Fleury re: 2...

Docteed@aol.com

I wouldn't call this an academic list. I don't think most people are even certain of anyone's identities. It certainly includes "academics," but it includes lots of non-academics, too. It is more like an extended conversation about Haiti. People add bits and pieces; some people cite sources, but mostly they don't. I personally like it just the way it is. DTeed