24721: Guess who is exploiting elderly Haitian parents?

Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Guess who is exploiting elderly Haitian parents?
I was surprised hearing Haitians talking about double
standard and they want to be treated the same. How do
you treat your fellow Haitians in Haiti? My friends,
life is a learning lesson. Sometimes when you see
unbelievable things happen to some people or nations,
don’t be too sorry, they might be paying for what they
had done to others. How do you treat the little
Saintanise (Domestic), she becomes the mistress of
every man in the house, treated like slave, cooking,
washing clothes, cleaning the house, sleeping on a
nat, cannot even eat the food she cooks, she has to
eat mayi moulu. Today, your sons and daughters are
paying for your injustice. It is in the Bible, you did
“good” to others, God will bless your descendants up
to four generations; you mistreat others God will
answer.
Is there any reason whatsoever for Haiti to be single
out? Enslaving a child is a criminal act;
mistreating/enslaving a domestic is a criminal act.
You send your child to school and you keep that child
to serve you. Now you want people to have compassion
for you but why did you act with anger with ti-kaswel,
and ti-Mari?
Coming back from school the food is ready, your
clothes are clean at the expense of that little
domestic that you don’t give a … about. (if your
parents did it for you, that’s fine, it is their job
or a paid maid) but using an unpaid person to work
24/7 is bachelor in sciences and you and your
descendants must pay for it.
Unbelievable but true some undocumented Haitian
immigrants are being treated like domestic/slave in
the U.S. by their own Haitian compatriots.
Let me empty my stomach: Some of you are using your
parents to do DOMESTIC WORK in the house. It is ok for
them to come to visit but keeping them in the house
for cooking, cleaning, babysitting is Bachelor in
Sciences and an exploitation at its best.  I have a
good friend in Jax, Fl and she earned my respect, her
mom lives close, she will go and do what a child
suppose to do for a parent, but she has not used her
for babysitting.
I strongly believe that Haitian parents are better of
back home and I beg you to stop exploiting your
parents. The idea of loving your parents in keeping
them in the U.S. is crap: Back home they can go to
church, walking, having friends and relatives and live
a good life. And stop blaming the political mess;
these people have nothing to do with politic. Since
these parents come to the US, you never pay for
babysitting. You do not take them anywhere expect
church, you show them how to turn on/off the oven, you
live far away from any Haitian community, they do not
speak English. These people are indeed in captivity;
these people are hostage in the land of the Free.

Can you realistically afford a 24 hrs maid service?
(You cannot even be a maid for yourself, you are broke
and you need a subaltern; you have one check over
poverty level and you need a maid) You had already
fabricated an excuse as usual and you are going to
show by a+b that people cannot live in Haiti and this
will justify your criminal behavior in keeping these
parents, sorry your parents in slave or captivity in
the U.S.; how much do you pay these elderly people ( I
use that language because a dignified child will not
treat his/her parent like that)? 24 hours maid
service, babysitting 24 hrs/day, cleaning during
daytime and nighttime, washing clothes and answering
the phone if possible now you have a secretary. Now take a moment to look your face in the mirror, what do you see?
Oops, you are going to have a child and you are
willing to spend a fortune to bring an older relative
to the U.S. , that person thought that she is coming
to the land of the free but she did not know that
flight to freedom was indeed a flight to slavery. Nothing has changed, they brought you (mean your
ancestors) into servitude in a ship and you brought
your parent in a plane. Now, I want to give you an
opportunity to help/assist your own parents, without
them you won’t be here today. Free them from that
eternal captivity, build a house for them back home
where they will feel comfortable, in doing so, you
will find a way to make thing better back home. If you
cannot free your own parent from slavery, from
servitude how can you really help Haiti? Back home,
you can pay a maid to stay with them, to cook for
them, to clean the house, to wash their clothes and I
believe they will live a human and a dignified life.
Now, you can do something to alleviate their suffering
and it is your duty to do so. Today, you are going to
be a teacher and by law you are required to report
anything, any mark you see on any student. You need to report these abuses not when there is no
more friendship but now. 99.9 % of you who are reading
this memo cannot afford a 24/7 maid. If you see an
elderly parent or a child or a young adult working
24/7 in any House, call the appropriate department,
call the appropriate agency. Do it discreetly and a
person like that cannot be your friend.  Don’t have
any pity for these people.

Today with a phone call, you can remove someone from
slavery and servitude in the U.S. and Canada. I hope
the Haitian broadcasters, the Haitian newspapers and
online news could have brought this form of slavery to
light, this form of abuse to light, I hope the Haitian
students can do their part as well. By our criminal action, we transform the land of the
free to a place of hell, if you see anything, close
your eyes and report it, if you go to any house and
see a child not properly dressed, not properly groomed
and working like hell while some others are playing
video and play station 2, just report that address,
the work in the house must be shared; one child cannot
work like hell while the others are watching TV or
playing video: this is Bachelor in Sciences. The
official will come to check it out and if there is
nothing: God Bless. But, if that person is doing
domestic work and if he/she is not the son and the
daughter of the family, child protection agency shall
step in my friends. As the grandsons/granddaughters of former slaves, as
the sons and daughters of the first free black nation
in the world, you have a duty to prevent anyone from
slavering any Haitian national and anyone in the
Globe. Today, an anonymous phone call can free a
Haitian national in the U.S. and Canada.
Oops!, you don’t want your child to go to baby-sit but
do you think you can afford a 24/7 maid service; you
want the diner to be ready when you come from work or
when your sons/daughters come back from school but
your forgot that you are one pay check above poverty
level and therefore, you cannot afford that luxury.
Oops, …

Joseph Alfred
P.O. BOX 1022
Douglasville, GA 30133