24723: Nekita (reply) re Benson's comments on HSA

Nekita <Nlbo@aol.com>

The point Benson made regarding the finances does not only relate to Haitians in Haiti. Some of us in the diaspora, (I for one) are not able to travel some times because of finances and the calendar time. I always feel that the HSA conferences are geared to the university professors or other administrators, free lancers, community agency directors whose jobs allow them to leave without taking " sick leave", paid their expences and are not affected financially by attending those conferences. The October time is not always convenient either for the average person working on rigid five day a week set scheduled time or those who don't have too much" disposable income."
Nekita