24730: kathleen (comment) further developments

kathleen burke <kathleenburke704@hotmail.com>

When I walked back Saturday across the bridge, there was only one UN/POLICE car, no forces, on lip of river where Souer Rosa (who drove me back) told me cellphone reception was best. Then, later in afternoon, the news about Ravix, and later that night, Gran Sonne.

TiPol was disturbed about ramifications, TiBoss glad about the justice. He/they killed UN soldiers! he said. Today, the same UN/POLICE car was in the same place; I just finished talking to the German man working for MINUSTAH.

It is clear to me now that what I saw Sat a.m. from the tractor was a reaction to the mission being carried out in Delmas. As the news has it today, all the "casernes" of ancien militaire are being "cleaned out," and TiBoss says they are all "marron" in hiding.

I hope to see someone from this list for the first time in person, in Papay.
kathleen burke