24727: Walton (Comment) re: 24617: Dailey (comment) Canard?

Walton, Robert <robert.walton3@us.army.mil>

In this electronic age, it is not difficult to manipulate a photograph of
anything or to publish a manipulated photograph.   With Adobe Photoshop or
similar software, I can easily take your photograph and signature, digitize
them and place them electronically on document of my choosing or alter them
as I wish.
The "proof of the pudding is to observe Mr. Neptune pass through US
immigration using "his US passport." Only the U.S. Department of State has
the authority to grant, issue or verify United States passports.  The US
immigration authorities normally verify the authenticity of a US passport
for incoming travellers.

Regards.

Bob Walton
waltonr@hotmail.com