24756: Mwe (reply) re: 24743: Durban: re. 24741 Mwe - Bribes, etc.

John Ba Mwe <LOCCM@aol.com>

Thank you for your comments. The gvt. official seemed to be admiring my watch which had the face made from an American fifty cent piece so that was the bribe that I gave him. I had bought it at Wallmart for $12. My brother knew that I liked the watch so he gave me another one for my birthday. I have no right to demand change in the government in Haiti, I am just trying to function in my ministry and find it difficult to adjust to situations that block my efforts to assist the poor.

John Ba Mwe