24787: O'Brien (announcement) "Human Rights Konbit"

Martha O'Brien <mmcpeob@earthlink.net>

The following info was part of an action alert I received from Pax Christi
this week.  Perhaps some of you would be interested in signing up.  The
website gives further info.

The Institute for Justice and Democracy in Haiti
(IJDH) invites us to be part of a Human Rights
Konbit - putting our hands, heads, phones, fax
machines, and computers together, all moving in the
same direction to attain justice for Haiti. You can
join the Konbit for justice by simply sending an email
to: ijdh@topica.com (). You will receive "Half Hour for Haiti" alerts once a week. Or you can check the IJDH website (www.ijdh.org (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=989cidbab.0.uttbizaab.5776zyn6.2294&p=http%3A%2F%2F www.ijdh.org)) from Tuesday on of
each week.

--- Martha O'Brien
--- mmcpeob@earthlink.net