24850: Feldman (reply) re: 24841: Cosentino: Andre Pierre: Attention must be paid

Janet Feldman <kaippg@earthlink.net>

Dear Donald and All,

Hello and thanks so much for this posting, which brought tears to my eyes. I have never met Andre Pierre but do have some of his work (one piece with
Issa and Andre intertwined together in the same body or being, an imagery
both droll and wise); some in this forum do know him and have wonderful
stories about what an amazing person and artist he is (Bill B., yourself,
and others). What can we do to be helpful...do you have any ideas (Donald),
and does anyone else?

Thanks so much for alerting us to this, and if nothing else a lot of
affection and spiritual energy will be directed his way--starting from
today--and hope that in itself is helpful. You are absolutely right: attention must be paid, as he deserves every bit of it, and more.

All best wishes and artistic admirations, Janet Feldman (kaippg@earthlink.net)