25927: Sergioni: (reply) Re: 24907: Morse (rephrase) to Sergioni / St Mark (fwd)

From: Sergioni@aol.com

I was wondering if Neptune was sent to St Mark during the <incident>  back in
2004 or did he go on his own.
If he was sent,  was he ordered to take back the town by any means necessary,
by the then  sitting
government. What are the legal implications if  he was sent. Who sent him?
Are there legal considerations
towards the person who sent him if he was sent?

Sorry If i Misread you Richard.  My point is that according to sources  not
aligned with those in power or in support of those in power, there was never  a

massacre in St Marc.  They have absolutely nothing to prove that there  was
such a thing.  Fast forward to the present.  People are being  gunned down in
the streets simply for exercising their rights to protest and  there is no
outcry about that.  We need to be consistent.

Best Regards.
Sergioni.